Are you ready
to make an impact?
Being a global company with a tradition going back more than 150 years in China, we are a company that never sits still, you won’t either. We are a highly diversified company which encourages entrepreneurial spirit and individual responsibility in all our divisions.
We give major importance to mutual respect and tolerance in any relationship regardless of the person or position. Our flat hierarchies allow for quick feedback and access to management. Our low staff turnover reflects our reliability and stability as an employer. In order to drive success and development, we embrace learning opportunities and operate in an environment of providing feedback and seeking continuous improvement from all teams and employees.
We are looking for people who are passionate, willing to challenge the status quo, drive innovation, and are team players. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Melchers China cares for its employees and pays attention to employees' salary and welfare. We provide:
- Birthday benefits
- Holiday benefits
- Christmas holiday
- Team outing
- Long service award
- Long service leave
- Retirement gift
- Flexible welfare
- Commercial insurance
- Serious disease policy
- Annual physical examination
- Supplementary insurance for kids
We Are Looking For
We are looking for the employees with the following characteristics:
- Take the success of customers and business partners as their own responsibility; work rigorously; full of exploration and innovation spirit
- With the spirit of cooperation, full communication; mutual honesty, respect and mutual trust
- Concentration and perseverance
- Constantly improve their professional quality and become a reliable partner for the development of durable business
Melchers offer our personnel excellent prospects for their personal and professional development and encourage entrepreneurial flair and individual responsibility in all divisions of the company. We welcome suggestions from our employees and also uphold the famous Hanseatic tradition: “a man’s word is his bond”.